Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back to School

Well, so much for my triathlon in 2 weeks. I have a severely sprained ankle that even the doctors couldn't believe was not broken. A few weeks on crutches and I can't even swim or bike. This just stinks. On the bright side, it is not broken. The boys have been hauling it this weekend on their own with mowing, laundry and making meals. It really has an impact when one team member is down. Colin and Tony have been pulling quite a load. Connor's first week in kindergarten has gone well, and Colin has enjoyed being back with his friends and cross-country team. His next race is Tuesday and Tony will post the video from it on Wednesday on You Tube. Tony has already caught his first cold from his students,but has a cool Smartboard he is having a blast with! I have been blessed to have many nice students in my classes helping me hobble around. One even wheeled me in my office chair to my next class! We may make an Olympic sport of it! This next week holds a race, scouts, PTO, and Curriculum nights...the race begins.... We hope to visit Garrett on Saturday night. If we do, I will post pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Aunt Jeanette